PRE ENTRY COURSE FOR 2013/2014 ACADEMIC YEAR
The Chief Executive Officer of Tanzania Institute of Accountancy has selected candidates for pre entry programme and also invites Pre entry applications from PRIVATE and SELF SPONSORED qualified candidates who wish to attend 10 weeks programme that will enable to qualify for admission to the following institute’s Degree Programmes for 2013/2014 academic year:-
- Bachelor in Accounting (BAC) – DAR ES SALAAM (Full time and Evening)
- Bachelor in Procurement and Logistics Management (BPLM) – DAR ES SALAAM (Full time and Evening)
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) – DAR ES SALAAM (Full time and Evening)
- Bachelor in Human Resource Management (BHRM) – DAR ES SALAAM(Full time and Evening)
- Bachelor in Marketing and Public Relations (BMPR) – DAR ES SALAAM (Full time)
- Bachelor in Public Sector Accounting and Finance (BPSAF) – DAR ES SALAAM (Full time)
- Two principal passes in appropriate subjects who have a grade point average of at least 3 passed in the following scales A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1, S=0.5; In addition candidates must have passed ENGLISH and MATHEMATICS at ‘O’ level for Bachelor in Accounting, Bachelor in Procurement and Logistics Management and Bachelor in Public sector Accounting and Finance. OR
- Holders of 2 Years Ordinary Diploma with Pass.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application forms will be available at DSM Campus.
- Forms must be accompanied by evidence of payment of non refundable fee of Twenty thousand shillings (shs.20, 000/=) through our Bank Account No. 2061100017 NMB clearly addressed to CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY and submit Bank Pay-in-slip to the Institute.
- All applications must be attached with genuine photocopies of Ordinary Secondary Education / National form VI Certificate and statement of results of other relevant certificates where applicable. Candidates are warned not to attach photocopies of forged certificates or irrelevant Information on their application forms otherwise they will not be considered and legal action may be taken against them.
- Registration will be done from 17thJune to 21st June 2013.
- Selected applicants will be required to pay tuition fee of 350,000/=
All enquiries about admission should be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Tanzania Institute of Accountancy
Junction of Nelson Mandela and Kilwa Road
P.O. BOX 9522,
DAR ES SALAAM